Monday, November 1, 2010

Mondate morning UPDATE!




Halloween is behind us, I hope you all had a safe and fun filled night. We had a few trick or treaters, not many. It was a little cool here, we built a fire and sat outside anyway.


I'm working on custom orders, but I wanted to show you one of my finished pieces. This one is done on an 8x10 wood canvas. Her hat is made of a chipboard bird, that I covered in print papers. I used a Unity stamp for the text. I decided to stripe the sides in black and white....I thought it needed more color and as it turned out I love the look. This one is going to the gallery at the end of the month.
If you are interested in "A little birdie told me..." contact me and I will list it in my shop.
Don't forget my card club! I still have memberships available! Click here for more details.

1 comment:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Great painting! Love the little bird and I love the sides of course! xo Michele

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!