Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Morning UPDATE!



Good afternoon everyone! This weekend just flew by, so I am running behind today. Just a few quick reminders-- today is the LAST DAY to get the November "Blessings" card created especially for my card club members. JOIN to the right and you are going to get the beauutiful fall inspired card and 11 more cards the following year. Perfect thank you gift for your Thanksgiving hostess. I am only running the $40 special til the end of November after that it will 49.99 for a year of cards.

Everyone is invited to my new webstore- SouthEnd Girls art.com

All my new items and a few previously out of stock items are now listed there! My positive affirmation cards will be listed there today....I only have 2 left! these are great stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!