Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!


Just a quick post- My November card has shipped and I wanted to share with you this wonderful note from a member-


Andrea!

I received my first Card of the Month yesterday. She is precious from head to toe! What a treat to open my mailbox and see your hand-addressed envelope. And, it was even more exciting to open it.

I wanted to tell you what a lovely job you did with the presentation of the card, envelope and the club! What an ingenious idea. I’ve designed and sold cards for years, no card of the month club though…

I’m so glad to be a part of your inaugural program. It’s going to be like sending myself a little present each month when your envelope arrives.

Congrats on another issue of Somerset too!

Wishing you much continued success. I love your work and following your blog!

Best,

jeanette

I am thrilled with the response I have received with the start of this project. The November "Blessings" card will ship until November 15, after that we move on to December. I just relisted the memberships in my etsy store or purchase with the paypal button to the right.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!