Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!


The weather is beautiful today! The sun is bright and shiny, and made me feel like spring. So this is what resulted.....a bright fun spring-y kind of painting :) This little girl is a curly red-head, she has set her bluebird free and feels so happy herself. I am still working on her....more pics soon.


I changed my hair to red this week.....not feeling quite happy about my bold change....but time will tell. It feels like a disguise......a bright red blaring...never mind :)
You still have time to join the card club! My introductory price of $40 is still available right here on my blog.
Look to your right---------------->
This is only good until December....then the price goes up!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see this complete as I already am loving her & the background! I am sure the red will grow on you, change is good & it always takes some time to adjust to a different color. I just changed my hair for fall too! Have a happy & creative week. ~ Theresa

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!