Sunday, October 17, 2010

1 card a MONTH for a year!




The South-End Girls Collector Club-




Join now at this low introductory price! $40.oo




Join my club, and you will receive 1 ART CARD every month for a year! no extra payments....no shipping....just art, in your mailbox.... once a month. Every month I will create a new card design and send it to my club members at the first of each month. These are my 5x7 print size, perfect for framing. Send to yourself or purchase for a friend.




This will be a great gift, your friend will think of you every month when she finds a surprise of art waiting for her in the mailbox.




Send the card to yourself and then you can decide who to give the card to, or save and collect. This is the perfect size for framing. They easily fit into a 5x7 frame.




All you need to do, is purchase the club membership (button on the right) In the notes to seller, let me know if I am to send you the card or the address of the friend you wish to enroll in the club. For the next year I will send the member my art card of the month. The first card will include a "welcome" card with membership details and let the recipient know who the cards are compliments of. The rest of the year, I will send the card out at the beginning of the month. This will be a new print, and will only be offered to club members.











This is way better than the "cheese of month club" who needs all that smelly cheese??? These cards are fun, whimsical and are guaranteed to make you smile. Send yourself a smile...send your best friend a smile.....sent your daughter a smile...send a smile to mom :)) the list goes on and on!




My first card will go out November 1... If requested I will wait and send it out December 1 (in case you want this to be a Christmas gift) All cards are blank on the inside, come with envelope and sealed in cello wrap.




Check here every month, I will post a picture of the card so you will know what you are sending or receiving.




This is my introductory price- limited to the first 25 people who sign up! My cards are usually $5+2 for shipping (12 cards retail for $84) This club will save you over 50% off the retail cost.




Join now using the Paypal button on the right- OR CLICK HERE for etsy LISTING

1 comment:

Sunny K. Lee said...

Lovely..and whimsical~ !!!!!!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!