Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday!


Just a quick update! NEW PRINTS are listed in my ETSY store!! I have 6 previously un- offered prints of my newest paintings. These were professionally printed and are mounted on 5x7 cards. PERFECT for framing, it's like sending a gift! They are all blank on the inside, write your message and then, they can pop the card into a standard 5x7 frame and will have a cute little print to remember you by :)

I have also listed a few 8.5x11 giclee prints of past work. Just listed- one of my favorite Halloween pieces- "The Birds" I sold the orginal earlier this year, but you can enjoy a print!
It was not my week....I broke my camera, so photos of new artwork will be on hold until I can buy a replacement. Until then, my projects will be a secret, or a peek from my iphone :) Have a great fall weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love your art Andrea!!!! A big congratulations for being on the COVER of Somerset! what an amazing honor!!

your fan in wisconsin, xx Rena

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!