Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stormy







Just a couple of updates, I listed 3 auctions this week! These are all of my Halloween designs. They are originals....and I only have them listed as 3DAY- I always ship FAST so you will get these way before Halloween. Just in time for decorating. I have two on my mantle and they are so cute in the candle light. I'm not one for gross creepy Halloween decor....so if you think cute is creepy too CLICK HERE :)



I did a couple of art shows this past month, I was surprised to see my biggest sellers were mermaids. I sold nearly all of one design and all of the second. I love mermaids, but I was not expecting fall shoppers to be drawn to summer mermaids, with that in mind I created Stormy. This little cutie is in two parts- 2 5x7 wood panels. I pieced her tail fin by fin and added glitter, microbeads and
gold. The background is metallic blue and teal with a few touches of shabby pink. She is adorned with tiny shells I picked myself on the warm beaches near Saint Augustine, FL. I named her Stormy....for that dark hair.
~SOLD thank you~~



No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!