Saturday, October 30, 2010

We have a winner!


This is just quick post to let you know we picked a winner for the membership! Sephora was drawn at random by my husband :) Contact me! My email address is to the right.


I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween! The weather is beautiful here, perfect for football and trick or treating!


Your not too late to join the card club, I have 8 memberships left! If you join before November 15 you will receive the November "Blessings" card. After that you will get the December members only card. Join to the right, the paypal button is ready!


More details on the club are right HERE

1 comment:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Love the idea of the art card club! What a great idea! I don't know how I missed this! Love your adorable girls!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!