Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Somerset Studio COVER!






Here is the cover art I have been so excited to share with you! Available now on the Somerset website and in stores in a day or two. I wrote an article on my techniques and shared with the readers a little bit about me and my inspirations. I have a limited number of prints available to purchase CLICK hERE . These are professional mini prints, they will look great framed or maybe add to your fall art projects. I will scrapbook my print FOR SURE :)

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

It's in stores. :) I picked up a copy yesterday. You're amazing! Congrats on the cover.

Sandra H. said...

Very, very nice Andrea!!!

DazzleYouDesigns said...

I LOVE it Andrea!! Way to go girlie!

Jen

mysweetpaperdreams said...

AWESOME Andrea! It turned out so good! I can't wait to have a copy for myself!
((HUGS))
Tammie :o)

Nelly said...

Congratulations, Andrea! I recognize your style as soon as I received my issue. How exciting for you! Well deserved!!!

artish said...

congratulations andrea!!!

Amanda Makepeace said...

Congratulations from EBSQ!! You're in the EBSQ Friday Five!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!