Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy FRIDAY!



I'm trying to finish EAT, PRAY,LOVE so this will be quick.


I'm still working on the same piece that has stalled me :(
This painting may be going to the trash can soon. I felt I needed to create something dark and now I'm just stuck.


I listed more prints that I have just neglected to re-list for a while so they may be new to you. You can find them in my ETSY store. If you want free shipping grab the code and check out my Artfire store! Purchase an original in my ARTfire shop and you will get free U.S. shipping.....great deal! My new Halloween collages are in my shop until Sept 11. After that, I am doing an art show and they will go with me.


I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm trying to learn to meditate, I just finished India.......now on to Indonesia :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!