Thursday, August 12, 2010

ArtFIRE gifts!


My new ArtFire store is open, Check it out! I really like the site, there are some great items to look at. I packed my original Wonderland 8x10 series and sent them off to a buyer in Ireland yesterday :) Its so exciting to have my art fly off to a part of the world I would love to visit......maybe some day (day dreaming)

I just received a bunch of shiny new postcards from Moo, these are for an upcoming art show. They turned out beautiful :) They may just be the free gift that will be included in your purchase when you shop in my ArtFire store :) Purchase ANY original and I will include a FREE gift with your order! It will be a surprise but I promise it will be just lovely!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Love your work:O) Will have to check out Artfire never heard of it.have a great day~ Isabel

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!