Monday, August 2, 2010

Good MONDAY morning!


This is just a quick shop update, I just listed three new originals in my ETSY shop. These were made a few weeks ago and are still available from my gallery show last month. I will pick them up tomorrow, I just had time so I thought I would list them until the fall art shows. I want to thank everyone who came to see my things in the Creative Hands studio and supporting my art. It means so much to me to have the support of family and friends when you are venturing into new endeavors :).......next up- spooky fall girls! I am working on four new pieces, they should be done by the end of the week. Fan or friend me on facebook for up to the minute sneak peeks and listings. My Facebook badge in the right column.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!