Sunday, September 12, 2010

Through the rain....


Good SUNDAY morning! We had a great day at Art in the Park, but we did get wet. The first down pour was a mess. I had to pull everything to the center of my tent. After that I was completely unorganized. Cards here, there,...... everywhere! Luckily, the ground has been dry for weeks. It soaked up all the moisture so we weren't standing in mud all day. Funny thing about art shows, you never know what the people will want. I expected my fall and Halloween to be the seller, but it was mermaids and birds! I love fall, but I'm not ready for summer to be gone quite yet, I guess I'm not the only one :)


My latest Halloween is listed, another spooky little witch! Click here to see her listing


"Best Witches" is done on 6x12 wood. Dark hair and light aqua eyes, her kitty cat is watching the stars with her on this dark night.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!