Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dreams We Share







This is a peek at a new painting I created this week. I just finished it last night. I used the Graphic45 Steampunk paper again (totally LOVE) This won't be my last creation with that wonderful collection. I love the color scheme of this set, so you will see it in my work again. I wanted to try something different with the background. I used a paper punch and created a wall of squares or maybe we can say a paper quilt?? I punched different elements of the paper to create a base and them added paint, ink and distressing.



This piece is 11x14 on a wood box panel, I left the sides natural wood. The girls have hair created from the print of paper. I added scrabble tiles and few left over metal gears from my last steampunk project. Available here....although it will be hard for me to let this one go :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!