Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Fourth from Independence KY!






We are gearing up for a busy weekend! Tonight is the shop Bellevue art party! I will be there to see my art on display. I am the feature artist of the month so if you live in the area stop by and say hi! We will be at Creative Hands Artisan Studio in Bellevue KY. They are now located in the FUSION Gallery. The weather is beautiful it will be a great night to walk around and enjoy the evening in Bellevue. While you are there please make a donation to help the family of Pfc. Russell Madden whose life was taken last Wednesday in Afghanistan. It is the strength of our soldiers and their families that allow us to celebrate our freedom this weekend.








Yesterday I listed 6 new card prints in my ETSY store, and I re- listed my mini art card sets. I found more clear boxes, but only a few :)




I also finished a new painting, I may make another video with this one, I just need to collect a few more pictures. Have a safe and fun weekend, I will be back for a Monday morning update!

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!