Monday, July 19, 2010

A friend is a GIFT


My weekend was full, but I managed to get a new painting done. This one feels like fall to me. I created it on a larger 9x12 birch panel. It has the wide sides that I left in it's natural wood state. These are heavy, so the shipping has to increase. Keep in mind if you are local I will be happy to let you pick up here at my home. I LOVE these panels, so I will do more in the coming weeks on this type of surface.
This little girl is wearing her raspberry beret and carrying her kitty. Text on her dress reads- "a friend is a gift you give to yourself" I am hoping to get prints of this made for animal rescue donation. I will keep you posted when I have them ready. Click here to see more shots of the original, which is listed in my etsy store. Be sure to check out my ETSY favorites- located in the column on the right......just down a bit. I found several other raspberry berets :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!