Friday, July 9, 2010

Exciting News for the stampers!


For all the stampers out there, I wanted to tell you some exciting news! One of the talented designers over at the THE PIXIE COTTAGE was recently published in a Norwegian stamping publication called Ett trykk. She created a card using one of my SouthEnd Girl Stamps click here

My rubber stamps are only available at Michelles Scrapbooking and More , she has a great website full of all the supplies you need for creating fantastic cards and scrapbook pages. Be sure to check out the The Pixie Cottage Blog, there are weekly challenges and prizes and always new stamps!

1 comment:

Maria Palito said...

Wow andrea I didn't know that you make stamps... That's a new world for me... I never had tried stamps... I made my own ilustrations and maybe one day I would like to transform them in stamps... I need to read more about it... nice stamp by the way :)

have a nice weekend
mariapalito

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!