Saturday, March 19, 2011

NEW ART LISTED!

I just finished 5 new little paintings! These are all 6x8 on wood. I tried a different style face, I wanted this group to look a bit more "child" like. I used Tim Holtz tissue tape on the sides and LOVE the results! I think it really finished off the piece perfectly! I have this group up in my studio and I think they are perfect for anyone who loves playful child like art. I just listed these cuties in my etsy shop- Click here to find them

My favorite is "She has a BEE in her bonnet"
I love the honeycomb background :)
I am off to clean and do laundry I hope you have a HAPPY SATURDAY!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Andrea! These girls are absolutely A-dorable!!! Love the tape on the sides too. How fun! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! Best, Jeanette

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!