Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mid week update!

~Happiness is being Together~
18x18 wood panel
click here for listing
This is a large piece completed this week. I will list in my etsy shop today, but it may go to a local gallery  soon. If you are interested, please let me know. I will reserve it for you.

Next up----I am working on a few small pieces. These are 6x8 wood. They are in process on my table. I am trying out a new "doll" face style. They have larger eyes, tiny little pout lips and a fuller face. I wanted some
thing to look a bit child like. I feel the need for summer, so all three are summer themes. They still need a few more elements, like buttons and bees :)
I have a mermaid, little swimmer and a little girl who must have a bee in her bonnet! I will try to get these listed by this weekend. Feel free to email me if you want to claim them early :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!