Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspiring designs

Have you seen this website? Magnolia Pearl {the image is from the site} I came across these incredible designs a few weeks ago. When the days are gloomy with no end in site I have a tendency to go search for my inspiration. That journey led me to these modern prairie girls. The beautiful images give me dreams of warm flowering fields, surrounding an old farm house. The clothes are beautiful, they remind me of old lace curtains and tablecloths. I imagine these blowing in a gentle breeze, smelling oh so sweet..... hanging on the line to dry.
The inspiration for my work this week.

Prairie Rosalie
18x18 wood
acrylic, watercolor, ink, illustration, collage.
vintage lace doilies, buttons
listed in my etsy shop

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!