Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Sunday


Good morning! We had a nice time at the event in Covington last night. I came home in the rain, but found a few awesome online sales took place while I was out, so that makes the night a success. My next show is in January, ARTFEST at IceFEST. I am working on new pieces for this show. This is a peek at a new painting. It measures 14x18 on cradled wood. She is nameless right now.


I have learned a lesson and I will pass it on. When someone you really do not know, but you thought was a genuine person.....gives you a suggestion that starts with, "I tried this and failed miserably....." be wary of taking that suggestion. When you make it successful, by giving it your own spin...they will call you a thief.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!