Friday, December 3, 2010

Northside ART show!


Just a quick post to let you know I will be set up at the Northside Art show tomorrow!!! Come out and visit early, snow is in the forecast! I will have new art, lots of cards, new ornaments (just for this show!) and some very special fabric accessories created with my art, this is all I can tell you about my latest items. I created these for all my sisters for Christmas (they will read this) so you will have to wait until after Christmas to see my new goodies...UNLESS you are local, then you will see them tomorrow......... if you brave the snow at shop at Northside :)
I will keep my online shops open tomorrow and hopefully keep track of sales with my iphone. If you see an original you have to have....don't wait!
Give the gift of art for Christmas......no one wants another toaster :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!