Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Sisterhood




The countdown to Christmas has started for me. My family moved our celebration up to December 18/19, so I lost a week of procrastination. I am almost caught up, I am down to giftcards and wrapping paper needed. Today I am off to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few giftbags, before I go, a quick shop update.



I listed three new card styles on ETSY. This design is borrowed from one of my favorites clients. She commissioned this piece, before I completed it I took a photo and altered it for a card. The words are her sentiment. I can't say anymore, I don't want to give away any clues in case the person this was created for has not received her gift yet. I thought this was a beautiful thought for a sister or best friend. The orginal is sold, so this is only available as a card.



No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!