Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas UPDATE!


This morning I received an email from a customer asking for a print to be framed. I just happened to have a framed print left from a recent art market, I generally never list a framed print. Why am I telling you this? because it never hurts to ask! If you are looking for something to give that special person and do not see it in my shop, just ask! I have a variety of items that I take to local markets and never list in my stores. I have a few ornaments, cosmetic bags and a variety of print sizes left. What are you interested in?......just ask!
Pictured is a mini print (5x5) Christmas Angel from last year :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Such lovely girls you are doing of late! Just popping a note over to you to thank you for following my blog & to wish you the Happiest of Holidays & a great incoming New Year. I am sharing a free journal page on my site to thank you. Hope you enjoy it~Theresa

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!