Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrapbook layouts DONE!

After a long break I finally got 4 scrapbook layouts finished! Only one will make it to EBAY, the others are going to a home here locally. I will try to get a couple of July layouts done....but that will be a busy month for me (VACATION!!!!). I did my first BEAR necessities paper piecing class this past Saturday at Scraps Etc. in Florence Ky. We had a great turnout, everyone did a fantastic job. I hope all of new paper piecing students had fun, I know I did! The layouts looked great! Why did I forget my camera?

ANYWAY.......I did some painting this weekend and finished a few angels. These are more little mini paintings, and will be listed on EBAY tomorrow night. This angel reminds me of Lucille Ball :0)



The winner of my blog giveaway is kiddo47! Suzanne has a great ETSY shop, check it out! I will get those cards out to you this week! Congratulations!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!