Wednesday, May 20, 2009

~More MINI art ANGELS~


New angel is scheduled to go on EBAY tonight at 7pm pst. This is done on 4.5x4.5 wood. She is sealed with a mat finish and has a cute vintage button on her dress. I have a fairy going on tonight as well, I like to display these little pieces on tiny stands. Click here to go visit my EBAY
I am back on a diet :0( We planned a vacation for July, so maybe that will help keep me on track. I am counting points, if you have done the Weight Watchers plan you know how hard that is....... UGH! I try to work on my art instead of obsess about food. Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

JoMo said...

Gorgeous! I love her face :)

As for the diet, rule one is to eat. Don't ever skip a meal. The other thing I've found that works for me is to balance my eating. I keep internal track of what I take in over 2 or 3 days. If I feel like something no-so-healthy (higher in fat or sugar) I have it, not a huge portion but I still don't deny myself. Then I balance it out over the next day or two by limiting fat (or sugar as the case may be). That way it balances out overall. All the best. I've heard the points program is good.

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!