Monday, March 19, 2012

New ART MONDAY!

This past weekend was wonderful! I have to tell you about my yoga class. First of all...I stepped out of my box and attended a class at my local Moksha Yoga.......all by myself. I have been practicing yoga on my own for about 6 months with a DVD, so I was really scared to "get out there" and try it with other people. I pushed my fears aside and went to a basic prep class. To my surprise I was the only attendee, I guess the draw of green beer was keeping everyone away............soo, I got a private class!!  One on one with a professional yogi, I felt like a celebrity! It was extremly helpful, and I'm going back. My next goal is the hot yoga class!

On to business- NEW ART LISTED!

listed in my Etsy shop
ready to ship!

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!