Friday, February 25, 2011

BREATHE....in the sunshine

Just finished. I  have been working on this piece for a while. I started yoga this year, part of my new years resolution. I also have been on a low calorie diet + more treadmill than ever before. I am on day 53, lost 10lbs......still more to go. As I wait for the warmth of summer, I painted a little fairy to remind me to breathe......sounds easy, but if you practice yoga, then you know what it means :)
Meditating fairy, dusted in glitter sitting upon her mushroom in a field of brightly colored poppies. Measures 12x12 wood panel. Acrylic, watercolor, ink, stamping and collage. Available here.

2 comments:

Mary said...

beautiful! i have been enjoying the warmth and sunshine break we are having.

Jeannette said...

Very beautiful fairy and I love the mushroom.

I'm on a diet this year as well.A low carb one so far have lost 20 in a little over two weeks.

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!