Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RED BiRd and KiTChen FloWers


Enjoy Life-6x12 mixed media collage Available here


This collage was created with Graphic45 vintage look paper- look close and you will see the kitchen utensils in the flowers! I love red birds, so I added one to the flower. This piece will look cute in any room, but I think it will be fun in a kitchen.


I had a record month on ETSY this past May. I want to thank all of my wonderful customers for allowing me to stay home and create art. I want to encourage all my readers if you haven't shopped on ETSY you need to....right now! They have an amazing marketplace of artisans and you can seriously find just about anything you are looking for. I shop there daily, especially for unique gifts and art supplies. This year I am buying all of my birthday gifts and Christmas gifts from my favorite etsy sellers. Check my current favorite items in the bar on the right. If you are new shopper CLICK HERE for help. Shopping on ETSY supports independent artist, businesses and craftspeople. Just check it out, you won't be disappointed :)
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, I visited my family in Louisville and went swimming, grilled out and played corn hole. I have so many new babies in my family it feels like a daycare! Love them all :)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love, love, love this--such a creative collage. Sounds like you had a very fun holiday.
P.S. Etsy is great!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!