Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling the nature-


We went out hiking again yesterday, this time in Big Bone Lick park. We found a few bison and climbed a hill with a beautiful lake resting at the top. We had a map so there was no getting lost, the trails were clearly marked so that helped. The girls are "nature girls" they said that should be the title of my next painting.They struck a pose by a very cool tree for me to use as inspiration for next weeks work.

This week I am working on 3 commissioned pieces for three blonde sisters, I will give you a peek when I can. My latest and most exciting art news is being featured artist in July at a local gallery. I will have more news to come on that.
Check out my "nature" inspired picks from ETSY - on the right column.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!