Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Morning UPDATE!


Just a quick post, I am still working on three commissioned pieces, they will be done today. So .... I thought I would put together a flickr album of recent art pieces I have done for clients who request my girls to look like their loved ones. I have just added a few to start with and I will add more. Theses are collages I did in specific hair and eye color, I can add wings , butterflies, or even balloons :) I will try to add more in the days to come. Look at the bottom of my blog and you will see a badge to my Flickr album.You should be able to click it and be re-directed to the entire book.


Contact me for a price and size list.


Note to the owners of the paintings- if you do not want your painting in my photo album please contact me and I will remove it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!