Thursday, March 25, 2010

Queen of Hearts and MORE


I call all my girls "Southend" girls. There is a story there, and I will tell it to you one day. If you grew up with me you kinda know, because you are a south end girl too. My time is limited today, for now I will keep you guessing:)
This teaser ties into my next series of paintings, the little joke we have in my house is "South end girl goes to........" If you remember, I did a large fashion style painting a while back. I called it "South end girl goes to Bryant Park" Now my husband will always ask "Where is the south end girl going this week?" I know its not that funny, but it is the way I paint. I think of places I would love to visit, songs I love to listen to and colors that feel magical. All of my girls are people I know and they each have some where to go.
This week I did a series I call "South end girls goes through the looking glass" because everything is Alice right now, as you all know. I did two more, you will have to check back to see what the others girls found on their journey.


Quick note 5x7 cards are only on sale till March 31. I'm going on a mini vacation and my ETSY will be closed April 1-6 Don't WAIT----BUY 2 GET 1 FREE CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Mandy said...

this is just breathtakingly beautiful! adore your work!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about this gorgeous girl :D

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!