Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm just a little late.....


on listing my EBAY auctions! I have two encaustic wood collages going on tonight. One I did a while back and have sold it in print several times. I have so many on my walls that I need to part with a few of my favorite originals. This one is called "Little girls, like butterflies need no excuse" This little girl looks like my niece, Summer. It is one of my favorites- Click here to go to my ebay auctions


For all of my scrapbookers, I have a lot of pages I did for class, and a few samples I made. I am listing them together, they have my bears and animals paper pieced, they can be used as is or for you creative people pull off the characters and re-use or up-cycle :) on your own pages. You can click on the link above to get there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!