Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine Card prints are HERE!


This will be just a quick post, I want to let you know the two paintings I created for valentines day are being auctioned off on EBAY right now. PRINTS are being sold in my ETSY shop as cards. These are beautiful PROFESSIONAL prints, I had made off site. TOP quality! I mount these on card stock and create a wonderful card that will be beautiful in a 5x7 frame. I only had a few printed so they are limited.

I wanted everyone to notice the bottom of my blog and to the right. I have a list of a few of my favorite ETSY finds. I change them often so be sure to check out where my shopping addiction takes me. Did you notice the tattered angel wings? They are by Simplejoyspaperie I found them featured by ETSY, beautiful.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!