Wednesday, October 7, 2009

you spin me right ROUND baby.....


right ROUND, like a record baby, right ROUND round round. Do you have that tune stuck in your head yet? That was the song stuck in my head while I searched for wood rectangles this morning but only found ROUND. My magnets have done well this week and I am now on a limited supply, until I find more rectangles. So here is a batch of ROUND circle style wood magnets. I cleared out my local HL and now I will be on a quest for the perfect wood pieces to create more fridge art. These circle magnets, full of FACE, turned out so cute. They are 2 inches across and finished in high gloss. I will get them listed in my ETSY store in the next day or two. Feel free to convo me if you want to claim a couple now. I will set you up a custom ETSY listing.

1 comment:

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

These really are very cute - they would look great on someone's fridge :D

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!