Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inspiration for the creative SOUL


This week I have been working hard on all new mini collages. I made 6 new plaques that will go to an art show in November. For now, I have taken prints of the images and mounted them to chipboard to create a set of "inspiration" cards. I have two sets, the first are 6 new prints with positive affirmations for the creative soul. Each card has an affirmation to inspire you and keep you in a "positive" mind set. The second set are 6 of my angel prints. These cards have words of scripture to help those of you who may need words of encouragement and a spiritual uplift to get you through the day. Each set comes with a plastic storage case.

I personally love these kind of cards, I have a set from Louise Hay that I keep in my bedside drawer. I like to read them in the morning, they are just a little reminder to keep a positive attitude and let your creativity flow each day.
These cards are listed in my ETSY store. Have a happy Saturday!

3 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

these are sooo cool! I love them :) Your girls are just fabulous, you creative thing you!

Cheers!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful idea! These are adorable as always.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, after visiting your blog I can see your vision for your Pixie Cottage Stamps. I hope as a DT member I can do your art justice. You are so very talented. Thank you for sharing that talent with us.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
A PROUD DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR PIXIE COTTAGE STAMPS!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!