Monday, September 14, 2009

No more IAMS!

I am writing today to spread the word. I have 6 rescued and adopted pets, not the mention the countless animals I have helped find loving homes. Today I discover that IAMS conducts cruel and inhumane testing on dogs and cats. I have purchased their products for years and I will no longer give my money to a company who promotes the health and well being of animals while secreting abusing and mistreating dogs and cats for testing and profit. Today I will search for pet food that is cruelty free and let you what I find. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment and let me know what you feed your pets.

3 comments:

Scrapishments said...

Thank you for sharing this article. I have never fed my dogs IAMS, but I do know people that do, so I will definately be sharing this with them!

What I don't understand is that if IAMS is producing a safe and healthy dog food, why do they need to do this kind of testing?!!! It is absolutely unecessary, cruel, and inhumane :(

I have been feeding my dogs CANIDAE dog food for years, and have been very happy with it :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Oh wow! thank you for sharing this article! I feed both my cats and my dog Iams!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Thank you for sharing! I feed my ferrets IAMS and I will cease to do so immediately. I will not stand for this sort of animal treatment!

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!