Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome August!

I have been busy creating new art for fall. This is just a quick post to remind you Folksiders will be August 12th. I will be there with new art and goodies for all :) I am setting up a special basket with RED HOT $5 DEALS.....including art blocks, paper dolls, ATC cards PLUS whatever else I find in my studio.....maybe some collage paper grab bags??? You will have to visit me at Rabbit Hash to see!

Next up..... my first fall design is for the dogs! LARGE 16x20 painting (being donated to BGBR)
 Completed image is ready for print- I will offer the card design in my ETSY shop-

proceeds will be donated to Bluegrass Boxer Rescue; please see my sidebar for more info on the wonderful angels that rescued my furbabies...note they are not boxer breeds, but the never leave a heart in need.-

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!