Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy May!

I have been away for too long! I want to let you all know, that I have not quit on my art, it's just time to move to  the next level. I recently signed an agreement to be represented by Penny Lane publishing. I am very excited to see where this path will lead me. I have been working like a hurricane in the studio creating new artwork and designs. All of my recent originals are being done on canvas boards. They are flat and easy to scan, which is why I chose this substrate. They will be created into prints and wrapped canvas and maybe much more! Currently, they are residing in Ohio and being logged into stock. I will get the originals back sometime this month and will offer them for sale at local shows and online. These pieces will need to be framed to display.
I will be at two local art shows in June with more cards and pendants,  be sure to check back for dates and locations.

currently on my table...."Miss Liberty Belle"
 She is created on 12x12 canvas board, I am adding a striped border. I think she would be so cute framed in distressed barn wood!

1 comment:

Georgie Horn said...

Congrats on your new publishing! Come by for a visit!

http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/were-not-in-kansas-anymore.html

VISIT ME AT ETSY!