Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shop UPDATE

This is has been a busy week! I came back from vacation full of energy and ideas. First up....new paintings in coffee and tea!! it's mixed media....what can I say?  I have been working in watercolor on 140lb cold press paper. I created 4 mini pieces (6x8) that have been stained with coffee and tea. I created the painting around the stain and added collage papers. I love the natural feel it creates. Two pieces are botanical and coordinate with the garden angel pieces.
The top left, will have a bible verse. That one is still in progress. I took the images and created mini prints for pendants. My pendants sell great locally, so... I opened a new ETSY store to list my jewelry in under my SouthEnd Girls name--SouthEndgirlsART.ETSY.com

I need to improve my photography skills, that is my main concern with listing the jewelry. Keep checking in, my pics can only get better from here:)
This group are pendants under a glass tile and set in a tray. I added the ballchain, but you can slide the pendant on to your preferred chain, ribbon or choker.

I will be listing more later today..........

1 comment:

Isabel said...

They are looking awesome!!!!:O) Do you have a scanner? That is what I now use to take pictures of small art and then crop them and post.Ive had my scanner since Dec and just started to find that out:O) Have an awesome day:O)

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!