Friday, April 16, 2010

Summer is here....


for now, the sunshine has been great!

I just wanted to keep you updated on my current listings. I'm sure anyone who sells on Ebay knows they love to increase the rates, with that being said, my plan is to decrease the amount of items I list on their site. I will keep all my newest items on ETSY and work to really promote my business there. I will list extras on Ebay and overstock of craft and art supplies. My ETSY store is listed to the right, just click and find your way to my online store and "gallery"

Next.......my latest original. Summer Sisters. This is a collage done on wood. I have it listed in my ETSY store. This picture is cropped, the original is 6x12. I did this one in bright blue and sunny yellow, one of my favorite color combos :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!