Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back from the beach

I took a great spring break with my sister and her kids. We visited Pensacola beach and had a wonderful time. The weather was great, and I needed to feel the warm sunshine. My husband stayed home with our dogs. My oldest dog Parker was diagnosed with cancer last fall and held on as long he could. When I got home his conditioned was much worse. We lost him this past Friday. He was friendly loving dog and part of my heart is missing.

Now if I can stop crying, I will get back to business :) This piece was finished just before vacation, entitled "Soul Sister" One of the dresses is made with a cool vintage lace paper. It will be available in print soon. I am going to hold on to the original for a fall art show.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!