Friday, June 19, 2015

Cherish the LOVE...

All new "wood" style art is being listed in my ETSY shop this week. These are adorable 8x8 wood  squares. They look great on the bedside table or in a group on the wall. I have added a variety of styles including more angels and faith based creations.


I went back to my old style with these pieces. Each has been collaged with print paper, The "dolls" , as I like to call them, are painted on canvas and cut out. I then add them to my collage painting and paint again. Time consuming, but I love the result. This group has washi taped sides! I think this really gives them a signature look-


 I am in the process of preparing for my fall art shows, but I will add more to my shop. Keep checking back. Thank you for all your support, I cherish every sale, and feel so grateful to live everyday creating my dream.

"Cherish Love"
8x8 




No comments:

VISIT ME AT ETSY!