Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Update! Give thanks with a Grateful Heart

I'm trying to get back into blog mode! So...  I am here with an update. First of all, local people- Go to FOUND in Union KY  https://www.facebook.com/Folksiders. I have all new items there. Plus there are all sorts of local made candles, jewelry, vintage clothes, furniture!!! go shop now!


Louisville People!! Go to Block Party Handmade https://www.facebook.com/BlockPartyHandmadeBoutique Great shop! All of my newest art can be found there, paintings, dolls, ornaments. They have wonderful local art, candy, jewelry, candles plus much more!


Cyber Customers! There are a few new pieces of art in my ETSY shop and I am planning on adding more for the holidays. Buy early if you outside of the USA. I ship all art Priority in the USA. The ornaments are so glittery, I will try to get a better photo. They are my favorite of all my new items!




If I do not get back here before Thanksgiving I would just like to thank all of you who have supported my art this year. I love painting part of my heart and sending it out into the world. Thank you so much-


No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!