Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shipping Daily!!! Still time to buy..

New art listed- large painting 18x24 "Mati Hari" Click here for listing 

This is the first of three burlesque inspired creations. The colors are deep jewel tones, bursts of gold and chocolates. She has two sister paintings, I will list soon. I have combined acrylic, chalk and aerosol to give her a modern abstract feel.


If you would love to frame a beautiful high quality print, Check out my 5x7 cards- they fit directly into a 5x7 frame. Create a grouping for your wall, frame a print for a shelf or tabletop.


This next painting is the second of this group- She measures 12x24 canvas.
Created in the same style.

I am really into these abstract head pieces. I think it has a tribal feel, yet overall I am reminded of 1930's burlesque dancers. There is a third painting, when I get better lighting I will list her.

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

VISIT ME AT ETSY!