Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy November!

Unbelievable!!!! The holidays are here! I am still taking custom order requests- email me if you want a special gift created for your loved one. Below is a Flickr album of custom orders. check it out.

My art shows are over- Shop online-- ETSY LINK

I just listed a Christmas card section-

Contact me if you need more than what is listed.

I now have a Sister Art Section....I put all my sister themes together, so if you are looking for girly art----> go there. Most of these designs were originally custom orders. My original paintings are affordable unique one of a kind gifts. Think about it for Christmas or birthdays.....

made in the USA <3 :=":" art="art" local="local" support="support">

 

Back to work. Bye for now.






No comments:

VISIT ME AT ETSY!