Monday, October 1, 2012

NEW ART LISTED!

We had a wonderful weekend in Hamilton co. The park was beautiful, the air was crisp and I so enjoyed seeing repeat shoppers and meeting new people. Thank you everyone for a great weekend!
Today it is back to business, I am still deleting sold out prints and adding new prints, so keep checking. I have a stack of new card prints waiting to list.
 I noticed today that it has been a year since I listed a 6x12 original painting on wood! I started with this size, and created nearly 100. I moved on to large canvas and have worked on these for quite a while. Last week, I found a piece of wood in my studio and started painting......I miss this size! I forgot how fun it is to create these girls in this format. I am going back to my roots for a while.....and just listed this little raspberry haired fairy...


Created in fall colors, she will be the first of my fall 2012 "She Said" collection. The words are stamped from Donna Downey stamps entitled "She Said". I think they are perfect for my she she art style :)

No comments:

VISIT ME AT ETSY!