Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Morning Update!

We had a wonderful time with the folks at Folksiders this weekend in historic Rabbit Hash, KY. If you missed it.....come see me next month...I will be there! I may even have a few new surprises in the works!!! more on that later....

Next up-- my latest article is on the stands... Somerset Gallery



My article is Office Party-


~~Prints coming soon~~~

Contact me if you are interested in the originals.

I just finished a custom order for a beautiful September bride. I created 4 original pieces for her bridesmaids. I cannot show them until the wedding is over, but I can tell you.... they are so cute! What a wonder and thoughtful gift! If you are interested in custom work, please contact me!

until then... Namaste.
yes I'm still on the yoga kick, 4 months now 3-4 times a week, I feel great :)





No comments:

VISIT ME AT ETSY!