Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Welcome to the weekend! This weeks special is a BOGO!! Buy one get one! All of my 5x7 ART cards are BOGO this week only-
 ( or until I run out, some designs are limited and some are already sold out! )

Purchase your art card and in the notes to seller box just let me know which card you would like for free!
 -Do not purchase the freebie-

Buy one get one-
Buy two get two-
Buy three get three!!!!

These cards are perfect for 5x7 frames! They make wonderful gifts for teachers, neighbors, sisters, girlfriends......


I am shipping daily!
 If you see a card that may not be currently listed please contact me I will check my inventory. I am relisting cards daily as they sell. Many cards are available in multiples, just ask!



No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!