Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking for PET inspiration!

Not only is my life full of little girls but my family LOVES our furbabies. I am working on my latest artistic endeavour.........all about the love of animals. { The post below is the card I created for a rescue.}

 My next design was created of my new puppy. I take a digital picture, add a little photoshop.....paint...collage paper.....ink.....distress....MORE paint.....
Several layers of print paper....and more paint.... DONE!

This was created on an 8x10 canvas board.

 My vision is to create a full series of dog breeds, cats and rescue inspired pieces. I may take custom orders, contact me for more info. I'm looking for great pet pictures to use in this project. The best pics are close  up, color and of your pet only. I would like your permission to use the photo, so please don't send copyrighted professional photos (unless you are the photographer). The above was an iphone shot. If I use your photo to include in my series I will send you a free mini print and you will have the opportunity to purchase the original.

Please send your jpeg digital pictures to my email T.seiler@insightbb.com
OR
post them here-




No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!